Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Exercise and Diet Log - 3/1/2010

On Mondays, I do not get home until late… which means I have no time for a workout. But I do bowl, usually bowling 10 games or so. So I at least I am a bit active and not veggin’ out on the couch. Speaking of bowling… I bowled my highest series ever in league play. I bowled a 632 series which is the total of three games (209, 189 and 234).


Ok… food intake…

Breakfast:

1 – Handful of pecans
1 – Breakfast sandwich (English muffin, egg, cheese, sausage, bacon and ham)

Lunch:

Nothing

Dinner:

3 – Chicken strips
1 – Order of fries

Hopefully tonight I’ll get a good workout in and get this thing kickstarted.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome bowling! I would consider that exercise. I'm guessing your working out right now feeling like you can't do this. Just remember Bruce Leroy and it is there that you will find what you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, WOW on the bowling. I'd say that's exercise. It might not get exactly the results you're looking for, but like you said at least you're moving!

    Do you ever eat lunch or were yesterday and today just flukes. Oh wait...you're related to my husband, Mr. I-Forgot-To-Eat-All-Day. I don't know how you guys do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do eat lunch most days, it's just been kinda crazy around here... didn't have time to eat. Don't get me wrong, I did remember. :)

    ReplyDelete