Sunday, February 28, 2010

Exercise and Diet log - 2/28/2010

Allright! Today was much better than yesterday on the nutrition and calorie front.

Breakfast:
   1 – Mozzarella stick

Lunch:
   Nothing

Dinner:
   1 – Small salad
   1 – Helping of turkey
   2 – Pieces of cake

I know it wasn’t an ideal day of food intake… in fact it was just the opposite of yesterday. Not enough food. For muscle mass I am going to have to eat a lot more protein and to keep my metabolism higher, it would be better for me to eat small quantities of protien packed food more often throughout the day. On the other hand, as you’ll see below, I didn’t have much of a workout. So the whole protein intake is moot for today. I am still too sore to do too much.

Workout:

25 painful situps and 25 painful hip raises.

No comments:

Post a Comment