Saturday, March 6, 2010

Exercise and Diet Log - 3/5/2010

Okay... I found my favorite snack.  Julie and I were grocery shopping the other day and I decided to find myself a healthy snack.  It was alot harder than I thought.  Out of the blue, "Raisins" popped in my head.  I do like raisins, but I get sick of them real fast.  So I end up eating something unhealthy.  Well... on the raisin rack were other dried fruits so I thought I would browse through them.  As my eyes went down the length of the shelf, one package had a bright aura and angelic voices sang "Aaaawwwww" in this beautiful tone as my eyes hit the package.  Sunsweet Dried Mangos!!!  They are delectable!  Not only does it taste oh so good... it is high in anti-oxidants and is good for ya.  If you have never tried them, I highly recommend you do.

Breakfast:
1 - Handful of dried mango

Lunch:
2 – Meatball and Mozzerella Lean Pockets

Dinner:
2 - Baked chicken legs
1 - Baked potato

Evening Workout:
  25 – In & Outs
  25 – Forward Bicycles
  25 – Reverse Bicycles
  25 – Crunchy Frogs
  25 – Wide Leg Sit-ups
  20 – Fifer Scissors
  20 – Hip Rock and Raises
  20 – Pulse Ups

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had the dried mangoes, but they do sound delicious! I'll have to look for them.

    ReplyDelete