Sunday, March 21, 2010

Exercise and Diet Log - 3/14 thru 3/21/2010

Oh boy... I am a slacker!  I have absolutely ate too much and worked out zilch.  Not to make excuses but I had a conference at Tan-Tara last week and was in a bowling tournament on Sat.  Then there was the lazy Sunday.  Monday I have bowling so I won't get any exercise in then either.  So Tuesday I am going to have to hit it hard.

Plans for Tuesday: 
   I am going to start the P90X plan.  I wasn't going to... but it looks like I am going to have to.  I think I am ready for the pain.

Also... I want to thank Nancy over at "20lbs to Go" for turning me on to my now favorite snack, right next to the Sunsweet Dried Mango...  Sunsweet Plum Sweets.  They have like a gazillion anti-oxidants in them and they taste awesome.  I hope you can't overdose on anti-oxidants.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad you love the Plum Sweets. I just had some, too.

    Sorry last week was a bust. It was a rough one for me, too. But I'm ready to get back into it, too, so I'll be checking up on you. Hope you do the same!

    ReplyDelete