Saturday, February 27, 2010

First Post

First post and first workout.  I didn't start with alot but at least it's a start.  Woke up around 8:00 and went straight to the living room for an AB workout.  I have the P90X DVDs but I am not actually following their workout routines.  I made it through maybe half of the AB RipperX section of the set.  My ABs are killin' me... wow I am out of shape.  I guess I should mention that I will be 41 in March... so I'm an old dude.

As a motivator and as record of where I started, here are a couple pics of my out of shape body.



Sorry you had to see that!

I also think it might be a good idea to post my daily intake of food.  So, and hold me to this if I don't do it, every evening (if I have internet access) I will post my workout log and diet for that day.

2 comments:

  1. I got your back. I'd be happy to yell at you anytime you don't post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve asked me if I'd seen your blog. He didn't believe me when I said "no" because I started this the other day: http://20lbstogo.wordpress.com/

    It was a whim, so it's kind of rough still, but he thought it was funny that we did it within days of each other.

    I'll be checking in on you, too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete