I started off good with two mozzerella cheese sticks in the a.m. Went to a Camron Leivan's birthday party (who just turned eight) and it was all downhill from there. Started the evening with 7 or 8 large strawberries dipped in a cream cheese sauce that was SO delicious. Then the main course:
2 - pulled pork sandwiches (large ones)
1 - giant scoop of a broccoli, cheese and rice casserole
2 - Rotel cheese sauce with tortilla chips (enough of that to equal two medium size meals for a grown man)
1 - baked beans
1 - Cherry Coke
1 - Diet Mountain Dew
You might see that the last item was a diet Mountain Dew and you would think... 'at least that was a diet'. The only reason that was a diet soda was because that was all that was left. At least I skipped the birthday cake... but that was just because there was literally no more room beyond my uvula (that is the little dangly thing at the back of your throat). I was so full, the food in my stomach was shoving on the back of my stomach muscles, doubling the pain I was already feeling in my abs.
So... the diet for Saturday was pretty much blown... in fact it's Sunday morning and I'm still kinda full. This might be good in the long run... maybe I can go without eating altogether today. I'll let you know how that goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment