You still there? Have you been waiting on pins and needles for my next update? Sorry for the delay, I kinda forgot all about this blog.
Well... I am half way through the bone density study and it has been really helpful as far as my strength goes. I can actually squat 300 lbs now. On the other hand, strength training for some reason makes me hungry so I am eating more, which was causing weight gain. So I had to be more aware of my fat intake... and that helped. I believe when I started this blog I weighed 207 and now I am 196. I know that doesn't seem like a lot in 10 months, but I am putting on muscle which weighs more than fat. So to lose any weight, in my opinion, is good.
I should be getting another DXA scan soon... so hopefully I am closer to the goal of 10% body fat. I know it's not 10%... but I hope it's better than the 23% I started with.
Thanks for reading and I'll try to post more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment